Thursday, December 4, 2008

So near but yet so far

The 5 P's: Preparation, Planning, Practice, Pressure, Performance ..... are the keys to success. As far as my latest venture goes, I did great as far as the first 3 factors are concerned...I don't think I could have done anything more to change fortunes as far as these three factors go. But probably I was not able to handle the pressure and perform on d-day. The result: I may lose this one .... well there's still a big one to go on the 17th and while I won't give up till the last minute, honestly, its going to be an uphill task to win from here.
There is no shame in losing a game. But yes, there is disappointment ... and tons of it. And when you introspect, there is nothing but regret. Regret the mistakes that you made, a tale of what COULD have been but what it is. But again, principles let me not to give up and situation demands to try harder.

No comments: