Thursday, April 30, 2009

"That" one moment

Its been exactly a year since "that" moment. One of the most memorable fortnights of my life had already begun. I did not know it then. But in that period, I perhaps experienced all emotions that one could possibly experience: dejection, depression, desperation, anxiety, happiness, satisfaction, pain, relief, regret, anger, solace, love, hate, tiredom, peace ..... I fought, I wept, I smiled, I laughed. I seemed calm but I was not, I seemed fresh but I was not, I seemed normal but I was not. It was the best "cocktail" of feelings I have ever had, its THE best "cocktail" one can ever taste.
All through it, I almost seldom slept, the dream did not let me sleep. My mind, body and soul were stretched and stressed to unimaginable proportions .... limits that I'd never thought I could withstand..... "I broke my heart, fought every gain". I channelized every ounce, every bit of every possible energy I possibly could have ever had ....... all for one cause ...... "to taste the sweet, I faced the pain".
Then, on "that" day, I could not find the right words to summarize my emotions. One year later, I know "that" day was "A moment when I was more than I'd ever thought I could be, A moment when I was racing with destiny, and "that" moment was the moment I felt eternity".
In remembrance of "that" moment ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4v6cO1GMk ..... a beautiful song. Thanks Madh for sharing :)

No comments: